Call: +(44)(0)7968 083376
16 Blackfriars Street, Manchester M3 5BQ, United Kingdom
- The product called YOU – 7 ways to sell yourself
- Making the humdrum remarkable
- Don’t just tell us what – tell us WHY
- Can you trust the computer on your desk?
- The curious incident of the player in the queue
- Is your business on the up?
- Are you making noise or creating a buzz?
- Elevator Pitches you’re unlikely to hear #3
- Ryder Reflections and applying the lessons
- I’m a doctor, not a bricklayer – the dilemma of content marketing
- The adv-ice bucket challenge
- Demanding authenticity
- Why it’s good to talk – the Mojo Meetup
- The journalistic nose – why news matters for business owners
- 8 ways to tell amazing stories about your business
- Why presentations are like a journey
- Why the business world needs the theatrical touch
- Why selling is about making connections
- Employee engagement – when an artist doesn’t recognise her art
- Where ‘story’ means ‘angle’
- Elevator Pitches you’re unlikely to hear #2
- Fortune foretold as Mojo Man scoops award
- Taking your Elevator Pitch to new heights
- Celebrating difference-making at a micro level
- The Mojo Interview – Ian Brodie, authority marketing guru
- Are your sales people really selling?
- The problem with slick presentations
- The Murray Monotone – the importance of how you say things
- Mandela coverage and how we tell our own story
- King of Content – insights from marketing strategist David Meerman Scott
- Follow us at http://twitter.com/andrewthorp
Visualizing success – using imagery to persuade and influence
About Mojo Your BusinessMojo Your Business is an innovative training & consultancy company based in Manchester, UK. We're passionate about helping businesses and individuals perform better through effective communication. We specialise in corporate storytelling and how it applies to internal and external communication (employee relations, employability skills, leadership, relationship building, sales, marketing and public relations). More at http://mojoyourbusiness.com/
This entry was posted in Andrew Thorp, business storytelling, communication skills, employability, how to influence people, marketing, mojolife, networking skills, personal branding, presenting, public speaking, sales, Stories and tagged andrew thorp, business storytelling, career, communication, communication skills, employability, employee engagement, interpersonal skills, leadership, leadership skills, mojolife, networking, personal branding, personal development, positive psychology, presentation skills, public speaking skills, self development, social media, storytelling, training. Bookmark the permalink.